CR Educational Services Privacy Notice
Last updated: June 1st, 2017.
What Personal Information About Customers Does CR Educational Services Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us:We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing your learning experience, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information:We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses CR Educational Services or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of CR Educational Services on other Web sites.
- E-mail Communications:To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from CR Educational Services if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages.
- Information from Other Sources:We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Does CR Educational Services Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Under no circumstances will your personal information be sold or transferred to any third party without your prior express written consent to do so.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We utilize PayPal for all credit card processing needs and as such CR Educational Services does not store nor do we have access to any of your financial information.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
CR Educational Services gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with TExESCertifications.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit CR Educational Services, your visit and any dispute over privacy are subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Texas. If you have any concern about privacy at CR Educational Services, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.